2008年8月20日水曜日

Development of all over the world

Writter Tomoko Nawata

Today we had opportunity to see some Australian animals. They were very cute and I was happy to touch them. Above all, I was so excited that I was able to wrap a python around my neck. When we went to Manly ocean aquarium, I heard that it cost AU$10 to wrap it. But today it was free and I could experience it. How lukey I was!
I was really enjoyed with animals, but I also felt pity that animals even in Australia are decreasing. I had thought It is natural there aren't many wild animals and they are decreasing in Japan, and Australia is blessed with nature and animals live there peacefully. But it was shallow thinking. Development is happened in all over the world every day. I had avoided thinking about such difficult things unconsiously and I had thought it is only Japanese case, other country where has much nature is not like Japan. We can spend confortable time thanks to technical innovation, but it is also destroying nature. It is very difficult problem.

Anyway I was luckey to see many animals today. Oh,I thought a little bit that I shouldn't have bought Possum far glove for my father(^o^;)

0 件のコメント: