2008年8月12日火曜日

Prices of Australia

Writter Tomoko Nawata

After lesson we talked a lot about our presentation. Because we have activites tomorrow and day after tomorrow, we had to carry on it today. I want people who made our time table to care about this stuffed time schedule. Otherwise I cannot have enough time to talk with my hostfamily. After I finish dinner I just go to my room and do assighnment shut myself in the room. It is not good.
While we had meeting in the afternoon, one Japanese student studies at Macquarie speaked to us. He just came back from Japan to Australia. we said to him that prices of Australia is expensive. He tought us that because Australian make much money, prices here also rise up. I was so suprised to hear that the average of part time job a hour is at least $15 here. Japan is at most about 1000 yen I think. I didnt know here is hard to live. I wish I could make much more money in Japan.

1 件のコメント:

Heath Rose さんのコメント...

Australia has good part-time wages because of strong labour unions and leftist governments in the 1980s. I thing the part-time wage in Japan is too low. People cannot survive on such low wages without living with parents. Actually Japan has one of the lowest minimum wages of any developed country in the world - even lower than the USA!!